Tuesday, October 19, 2010

CLIC Talentine by AdrianC

The CLIC Talentine
By AdrianC, 13

The CLIC Talentine was a great show ( I`m exaggerating of coures but you know )
I think the best performences were the music videos and......and .......uhhhh.....
yeah thats it. I cound`t see my performence but i think it was pretty good i wish
someone would tape the whole thing and let me watch.(sigh ....) So i think the CLIC
Talentine would be better with a little carnival games. Cause in between some acts were boring
ZZZZZZZZ
So i guess I`m done ok this is enough
Cheers 

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's the shortest report ever! Yes, your few seconds of glory was pretty cool - I guess all the waiting for that few seconds was worth it in the end :) Looking forward to seeing what you'll do NEXT in 2011!

    ReplyDelete